1. Legal basis
- Enterprises Law 2005
- Investment Law 2005
- Decree No. 108/ 2006/ ND-CP detailling and guilding the implementation of a number of articles of the Investment Law
- Commitment to join into WTO of Vietnam
Export - import goods
There are some conditions for foreign-invested businesses to be granted a business license for goods purchase and sale or activities related to goods purchase and sale in Vietnam:
- Being an investor from a member countries of international organizations that treated the Socialist Republic of Vietnam; and Viet Nam is a member countries of these organizations. In addition, Vietnam has also committed to open the market for purchase and sell or activities related directly to purchase and sell of products.
- The form of investment must be suitable with the schedules undertaken in international treaties of which the Socialist Republic of Vietnam is a country member and is consistent with the law of Vietnam;
- Goods or services which investors deal in Vietnam must be in according with Vietnam’s market-opening commitments and Vietnamese law;
- Doing business within a scope in according with Vietnam’s market-opening commitments and Vietnamese law
- Lists of import goods are not prohibited for import in according to prevailing law.
According to Investment Law issued on 29th November 2015 and The Socialist Republic of Vietnam and World Trade Organization – WTO which Vietnam joined in on 11st January 2007, investors are permitted to own one hundred percent foreign capital for management consulting service.
Conditions in practice (according to our experiences)
- Minimum charter capital: 100,000 - 200,000 USD
- Parent company (which was set up at least 1 year before the submutting day)
Legal Documents need to be prepared for incorporating a company in Viet Nam
- Drafting and checking documents, etc. to ensure that they are consistent with approval requirements of the competent authorities of granting a business permitting or modifying of a business permit regarding goods purchase and sale activities or goods purchase and sale related activities of foreign investors in Vietnam; management consultant services.
- Representative of the client submits dossiers of granting a business permit, modifying of a business permit, applying for setting up a retail establishment at the authorized government.
- To act on behalf of the client in contacting with the relevant competent authorities in Vietnam for completing the legal procedures to incorporate a company in Vietnam.
Time for registering a company in Vietnam:
- At most 10 working days for preparing the dossiers
- From 60 to 70 working days after receiving fully appropriate information of enterprises will be time for proceeding of granting a business permit.
To get more details related to incorporating Vietnam companies, please contact us via: