Global Links Asia Consulting Pte Ltd
วันจันทร์, 12 มีนาคม 2561 09:38


Did you know that you don’t need to be an American citizen to register a business in the United States? Anybody can do it, and it’s often no harder than it would be for a U.S. citizen. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons entrepreneurs choose to form or expand their businesses in the U.S.

  • Limited Liability Corporations (LLC): LLCs are one of the most popular business types in America today, and citizenship is not a requirement to start one. The setup process for an LLC is the same for a foreign national as it is for a US citizen, and is quite simple.
  • Pass-Through Taxation: With an LLC, there are no corporate income taxes. This enables business owners to avoid “double taxation” effects caused by paying taxes both as an entity and an individual.
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN): No Social Security Number, no problem! When it comes to EINs — which allow you to file taxes and hire employees — it doesn’t matter if you live in the U.S. or not.
  • Legal and Compliant Revenue Streams: Foreign citizens can’t work in the U.S. unless they have a green card, but they can be a corporate officer or director.
  • Small Business Administration Loans: These federally guaranteed loans, with flexible terms and low interest rates, are available to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens alike.


Depending on what type of business you open, and in which state, the process could vary a bit. In general though, there is a pretty typical process for starting an LLC in the U.S., and you might be surprised by how simple it can be.

  1. Select a State: If you’re selling physical goods to a specific location, you may want to start your business in that state. If you will mostly be conducting business from your home country, then you might want to open your LLC in a state that has favorable conditions for foreign owners, like Delaware, Wyoming or Nevada.
  2. Designate a Registered Agent: If you won’t be physically present in the U.S. to receive important legal documents, you’ll need registered agent service. A registered agent in your state of formation receives these documents in the mail and forwards them to you in your home country (or elsewhere in the U.S.).
  3. File Your Articles of Organization: Once you prepare and file these documents with your state of formation, your LLC is ready to start doing business!
  4. Acquire an EIN: Whether you’re from the U.S. or not, you’ll probably need an EIN to operate your business, because it allows you to open bank accounts, pay taxes and hire employees. It’s a simple application process that is the same no matter where you’re from.

Ready to setup company in USA ? You don’t have to jump-start a business but engage with us, we will help you to setup Company for you. Global Link Asia Consulting is a professional team that provide a one-stop-solution which include accountingtaxationsecretarial, and marketing, for you to setup your company in USA. Furthermore, our company registration services packages are like a complete toolkit for you to realize your dream in a hassle-free manner, where you don’t have to worry about the red tapes like business licenses application, company names selection as well as business setup.

Curious to know more about USA Company Registration? Contact us today at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get a clearer picture of how to get a head start!

วันจันทร์, 26 กุมภาพันธ์ 2561 12:11

1. Basic Requirements and Facts for Hong Kong Companies

The most common type of business entity registered in Hong Kong is a private limited liability company. Limited liability companies have a separate legal personality, limited liability for its owners, strong public perception and an enduring structure; raising capital and transfer of ownership is easier when compared to other business structures such as sole proprietorship and partnership. Foreigners who wish to register an limited liability company or offshore one in Hong Kong, must take into consideration the following points:

GLAC-icon-1 Foreigners are free to be the sole directors and shareholders of a Hong Kong company. There are no local resident requirements.

GLAC-icon-1 Foreigners who do not plan to relocate to Hong Kong are free to operate their Hong Kong offshore company from overseas. They can travel to Hong Kong on a visitor visa as and when required.

GLAC-icon-1 Although their is no requirement to be physically present at the time of company registration, physical presence may be required for the purpose of opening a bank account, depending on the bank chosen.

GLAC-icon-1 Directors – A minimum of one individual director and unlimited maximum number of directors allowed. The director must be a natural person who can be of any nationality and need not be resident in Hong Kong. Directors must be at least 18 years of age and must not be bankrupt or convicted for any malpractices. There is no requirement for the directors to also be shareholders. Nominee corporate directors can also be appointed in addition to the individual director. Directors Board meetings can be held anywhere in the world.

GLAC-icon-1 Shareholders – A Hong Kong private limited company can have a minimum of 1 and maximum of 50 shareholders. There is no residency requirement for shareholders. A director and shareholder can be the same or different person. The shareholder must be at least 18 years of age and can belong to any nationality. The shareholder can be a person or a company. 100% local or foreign shareholding is allowed. Appointment of nominee shareholders is permitted. Shareholders meetings can be held anywhere in the world.

GLAC-icon-1 Company Secretary – Appointing a company secretary is mandatory. The secretary, if an individual, must ordinarily reside in Hong Kong; or if a body corporate, must have its registered office or a place of business in Hong Kong. It has to be noted that in case of a sole director/shareholder, the same person cannot act as the company secretary. The company secretary is responsible for maintaining the statutory books and records of the company and must also ensure the company's compliance with all statutory requirements. A nominee secretary can be appointed.

GLAC-icon-1 Share Capital – Although there is no minimum share capital requirement, the general norm for companies incorporated in Hong Kong is to have at least one shareholder with one ordinary share issued on their formation. Share capital can be expressed in any major currency and is not restricted to the Hong Kong Dollar alone. Shares can be freely transferred, subject to a stamp duty fee. Bearer shares are not allowed.

GLAC-icon-1 Taxation – Corporate tax, (or profits tax as it is called), is set at 16,5 % of assessable profits for companies setup in Hong Kong. Hong Kong follows a territorial basis of taxation i.e. only profits which arise in or derived from Hong Kong are subject to tax in Hong Kong. There is no capital gains tax, withholding tax on dividends, or GST/VAT in Hong Kong.

GLAC-icon-1 Ongoing Compliance – It is mandatory for companies to prepare and maintain accounts. Accounts must be audited annually by Certified Public Accountants in Hong Kong. The audited accounts together with tax return must be filed annually with the Inland Revenue Department.

2. Documents Required for Company Registration

To setup a Hong Kong limited liability company, normally the following documents will be required:

•  A copy of the Articles of Association for the company.  (we will provide)
• A duly completed incorporation form that includes the following: Company name; Registered address; Brief description of business activities; Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary; Liability of members; Share capital registered on incorporation; Number of shares taken up by subscribers (we will support you to fill in)


GLAC-icon-1 For non-resident shareholders and directors: Copy of passport, overseas residential address proof, bank reference letter
GLAC-icon-1 For resident shareholders and directors: Copy of Hong Kong identity card and Copy of residential address proof
GLAC-icon-1 For corporate shareholders and directors: Copy of parent company registration documents such as Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association

GLAC-icon-error1Note: Officially certified translated versions for any non-English documents must be provided.

3. Our support services

Our support service shalll include:

GLAC-icon-1 Company incorporation in Hong Kong
GLAC-icon-1 Provision of a registered address for the first year (includes the safe-keeping of the company's statutory documents)
GLAC-icon-1 Secretarial services for the first year
GLAC-icon-1 Business registration certificate for the first year
GLAC-icon-1 Set of corporate documents (Articles of Association, Share Certificate book and statutory books)
GLAC-icon-1 Company chops and common seal
GLAC-icon-1 All government fees for incorporation (to Hongkong government and government agencies
GLAC-icon-1 Service of opening a bank account in Hong Kong/Singapore.
GLAC-icon-1 Website building and designing service
GLAC-icon-1 And other support services (if any) that will be discussed.


Setup Company In Singapore

IBC Registrasion: BVI, Malaysia,...

Setup Company in other countries

Opening Offshore Bank Accounts


singapore-icon 470, North Bridge Road, #05-12, Bugis Cube, Singapore ( 188735 )

thailan 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok10330

vietnam 151, Dao Duy Anh St, Phu Nhuan Dist, Ho Chi Minh City 



address-icon 11 Beach Road, #03-01Crasco Building , Singapore

phone (+84) 0938 531 588 / (+65) 3163 4102

whatsapp(+65) 8355 1210 

viber (+65) 8355 1210