Incorporation In USA

Support to set up company in USA

Set up company in USA


Did you know that you don’t need to be an American citizen to register a business in the United States? Anybody can do it, and it’s often no harder than it would be for a U.S. citizen. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the most common reasons entrepreneurs choose to form or expand their businesses in the U.S.

  • Limited Liability Corporations (LLC): LLCs are one of the most popular business types in America today, and citizenship is not a requirement to start one. The setup process for an LLC is the same for a foreign national as it is for a US citizen, and is quite simple.
  • Pass-Through Taxation: With an LLC, there are no corporate income taxes. This enables business owners to avoid “double taxation” effects caused by paying taxes both as an entity and an individual.
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN): No Social Security Number, no problem! When it comes to EINs — which allow you to file taxes and hire employees — it doesn’t matter if you live in the U.S. or not.
  • Legal and Compliant Revenue Streams: Foreign citizens can’t work in the U.S. unless they have a green card, but they can be a corporate officer or director.
  • Small Business Administration Loans: These federally guaranteed loans, with flexible terms and low interest rates, are available to U.S. and non-U.S. citizens alike.


Depending on what type of business you open, and in which state, the process could vary a bit. In general though, there is a pretty typical process for starting an LLC in the U.S., and you might be surprised by how simple it can be.

  1. Select a State: If you’re selling physical goods to a specific location, you may want to start your business in that state. If you will mostly be conducting business from your home country, then you might want to open your LLC in a state that has favorable conditions for foreign owners, like Delaware, Wyoming or Nevada.
  2. Designate a Registered Agent: If you won’t be physically present in the U.S. to receive important legal documents, you’ll need registered agent service. A registered agent in your state of formation receives these documents in the mail and forwards them to you in your home country (or elsewhere in the U.S.).
  3. File Your Articles of Organization: Once you prepare and file these documents with your state of formation, your LLC is ready to start doing business!
  4. Acquire an EIN: Whether you’re from the U.S. or not, you’ll probably need an EIN to operate your business, because it allows you to open bank accounts, pay taxes and hire employees. It’s a simple application process that is the same no matter where you’re from.

Ready to setup company in USA ? You don’t have to jump-start a business but engage with us, we will help you to setup Company for you. Global Link Asia Consulting is a professional team that provide a one-stop-solution which include accountingtaxationsecretarial, and marketing, for you to setup your company in USA. Furthermore, our company registration services packages are like a complete toolkit for you to realize your dream in a hassle-free manner, where you don’t have to worry about the red tapes like business licenses application, company names selection as well as business setup.

Curious to know more about USA Company Registration? Contact us today at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to get a clearer picture of how to get a head start!

499 Last modified on วันอังคาร, 12 มิถุนายน 2561 17:16
Login to post comments


Setup Company In Singapore

IBC Registrasion: BVI, Malaysia,...

Setup Company in other countries

Opening Offshore Bank Accounts


singapore-icon 470, North Bridge Road, #05-12, Bugis Cube, Singapore ( 188735 )

thailan 83/1 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok10330

vietnam 151, Dao Duy Anh St, Phu Nhuan Dist, Ho Chi Minh City 



address-icon 11 Beach Road, #03-01Crasco Building , Singapore

phone (+84) 0938 531 588 / (+65) 3163 4102

whatsapp(+65) 8355 1210 

viber (+65) 8355 1210