This is a kind of company which is formed with a capital divided into equal shares, the liability of the shareholders being limited to the amount unpaid on the shares respectively held by them. There are 2 types: Public limited and Private limited.
A private company, mostly the foreigner or foreign company can hold maximum49%and the other 51% will be held by Thai, to follow this regulation you should to find Thai shareholder for start business.
Case of ordinary company in Thailand is not require for minimum capital, it only requires a par value at least Baht 5 per share and 3 shares minimum (that's mean you can start with capital of Baht 15), but its investment should have concern on other objectives also such as: work permit...
Generally, the rate of income tax for juristic companies and partnerships is20% of net profits. Reduced rates at the progressive rates of 0%, 15% to 20% are granted to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), and reduced rates at the flat rates of 20% are granted to companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand, and companies listed on the Market for Alternative Investment (MAI).
What can we support you?
Global Link Asia Consulting Pte Ltd will support you in:
Setting up a company in Thailand, making chops, preparing Certificate of Incorporation,...
Submitting fee to Thailand Government.
Providing registered addres in Thailand (for 1 year)
Opening bank account in Thailand. Bank chosen shall belong to top 10 reputable local banks in Thailand.
Building and designing website
Tax and accounting services
Human Resources services and work permit application services
***Should you require further information regarding incorporation in Thailand, do not hesitate to give us a call.